Happy Monday! Today is my back-to-work day after a couple days off and a fun-filled trip to The Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway for the World of Outlaw Finals. (Don’t worry, photos and videos later this week.) We got back home late afternoon yesterday and I had to scramble to get homework done. But, I am good to go. So, its back to the grind today.
This week’s topic for Monday Listicles is 10 Short Jokes. (No, not jokes about short people!) Next week’s topic is 10 Complaints. So, you ready for some short jokes? Let’s go!
10 Short Jokes
- What does a nosey pepper do? Get jalapeño business.
- You kill vegetarian vampires with a steak to the heart.
- Why don’t you ever see hippopotamus hiding in trees? Because they’re really good at it.
- Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and asks “How do you drive this thing?”
- I wrote a song about a tortilla. Well actually, it’s more of a wrap.
- I started a band called 999 Megabytes — we haven’t gotten a gig yet.
- Dry erase boards are remarkable.
- What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don’t know, and I don’t care.
- How does NASA organize their company parties? They planet.
- How do you make Holy water? Boil the hell out of it.
I know, I know… those were groan-worthy. But, I guarantee you laughed, didn’t you? What is a good, clean short joke you know of?[php snippet=1]