Pepperoni Pizza Chili– the best of both worlds. You can’t beat a good pot of chili or a pepperoni pizza. This recipe for pepperoni pizza chili is both… perfect for football season or a cool fall day after raking leaves. Definitely, make this one your own– throw in your favorite pizza toppings. Black olives. Mushrooms. Yum. Enjoy!
Red Gold is having a Summer Grillin’ Party– with some amazing prizes! 1000 winners will receive a Red Gold apron and 1 lucky winner will receive a Big Green Egg Grill! You only have until August 30th, so click here to enter! You can also join in on the Summer Grillin’ Party by using hashtag #rgparty on Twitter. In honor of the Summer Grillin’ Party, I thought I would share this delicious pepperoni pizza chili recipe featuring Red Gold Products!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar Red Gold Mild Salsa
- 1 can Red Gold Chili Hot Beans in Chili Gravy
- 1 can Red Gold Kidney Beans
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 1 8-ounce package pepperoni, halved
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In skillet, cook beef, sausage, onion, green pepper, and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain.
- In large pot, stir in meat mixture, salsa, beans, pizza sauce, mushrooms, olives, pepperoni, water, chili powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and over. Simmer for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Want some more yummy recipes featuring Red Gold products? Check out these below!
In exchange for this post and recipe share, I received a Red Gold apron and Red Gold tomato products.