It’s Wednesday, and I promise… no Hump Day references. Read on to find out my views on Open Mindedness and Ursula from the Little Mermaid. I am busy working on a conference room pilot this week at work for our new e-store, so its a little nutzo. Kids were sick yesterday and the Hubs has it now. Not fun at my house. But, now its time for Wednesday Hodgepodge…
1. The USA will mark Columbus Day this year on Monday, October 14th. What’s something you need or want to explore (literally or metaphorically speaking)?
I would like to explore the pyramids in Egypt.
Definitely, Ursula from The Little Mermaid. She was just downright mean.
3. Is open-mindedness a virtue?
Definitely. And, most people do not have it.
4. How often do you weigh yourself?
5. This question comes to you courtesy of Rebecca over at Making Memories, so thanks Rebecca!
Costa Rica was recently named the happiest country in the world on the Happy Planet Index. What’s the happiest country in the world to you, and what makes it so?
Hmmmm. I have only been to Canada and the United States. So, I would have to say the United States. Its the happiest to me because I am free.
6. Besides The Bible, what is one book you think should be mandatory reading for high school students? Why?
Wow. Hmmmm. It would have to be some sort of personal finance book. Too many high schoolers these days don’t even know how to manage money or balance checkbook.
7. I went shopping at some nearby outlets last week, and while I was there, I picked up a couple of Christmas gifts. How about you? Have you started your holiday shopping yet?
Heck no. I did mention to the Hubs that Walmart had their layaway going already and that maybe we should pick up a few things for the kids. But, other than that… nope.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It is Wednesday and I am SO ready for the weekend.