It’s Monday and time for Monday Listicles. This week’s topic is Things We Buy Each Week, or what I dubbed My Grocery List Repeatedly. Next week’s topic comes from Christine : 10 PHOTOS OF LIFE WITH KIDS. And for all you not wanting to share pictures of your children, don’t panic. Furry ones, spouses acting like ones, neighbor’s annoying ones or celebrity ones… Anything goes! So, link up and have some fun!
Each week, these items make it on the list– I get questioned by the 4 year old FBI wannabes to see if they are on the list before I walk out the door… go figure.
- Macaroni and cheese – the “good” kind as Bo specifies
- Spaghetti and meatballs – the red label, not the purple label per Mo
- Cottage cheese
- Hot dogs – the premium, no nitrate added turkey ones– you have to have SOME standards
- Bananas or ‘naners as my kids call them
- Cheese – in every flavor, shape, and form available
- Chips and salsa – for the Hubs, i.e. the OTHER kid
- Alcohol – or, how I refer to it – “Damn, how’d that get in the cart?”
There you have it… my grocery list repeatedly. And, actually, the repeated list is longer than that– I didn’t add Nana Crackers (club crackers), soda, chicken noodle soup, chicken, Cocoa Puffs, toilet paper…
What do YOU buy each week?[php snippet=1] [php snippet=8]