This is one of the cards I entered into the county fair. I won 1st place with this one. As always, feel free to change the sentiment or use whatever product and whatever colors you want to make it yours.
dark color 8.5 x 11″ card stock
medium color 8.5 x 11″ card stock
neutral color 8.5 x 11″ card stock
2 coordinating scraps
markers to color stamps
Word window punch
6 dimensional dots
- Cut dark card stock into 4.5″ x 5.75″ and 3.75 x 2.5″, and a label punch.
- Cut medium card stock into 5.5 x 8.5″ and 2.5 x 3.75″
- Cut neutral card stock into 5.5 x 4″, 3 x 2.25″ and a word window punch
- Cut one scrap into 5.5 x 2.5″
- Cut second scrap into 5.5 x 2.75″ and an oval punch
- Fold medium 5.5 x 8.5″ card stock in half to form card. Crease well.
- Attach folded card onto larger card stock, centering
- Attach cream colored rectangle to center of medium folded card
- Layer and adhere large scrap rectangles to center of cream as shown in picture.
- Color image using markers, “huff” on image and stamp onto smaller cream rectangle
- Color sentiments using markers, “huff” on image and stamp onto word window
- Layer smaller dark card stock, medium card stock and stamped image.
- Attach to front of card with 4 dimensional dots on the corners
- Layer label punch, oval scrap and word window.
- Attach to front of card using 2 dimensional dots
- Affix ribbon to front using a “real” knot
- Stamp sentiment inside as desired
- Unless you have oversized envelopes, you will have to make an envelope to fit– or leave off the dark card stock and it will fit in a regular card envelope.