Happy Monday! I am not sure what happened to last week, but I realized I didn’t post a darn thing. Oops. I guess I needed a break! Since it’s Monday, it means it is time for Monday Manifest! Looking over my blog calendar, it seems the topic is Ways I Am Special. This is a hard one right now, as I am pretty down about losing my job in the next few months… but, we will muddle through the list, right?! Let’s go!
Monday Manifest: Ways I Am Special
- I am a damn good drag racer.
- I am a twin mom who rocks!
- I cook amazingly well.
- I am a great accountant.
- I not only earned 4.0 GPAs on both my Bachelor’s and Master’s, but I did it working full-time and raising a family.
- I can rewire a race car (hey… you never know… that might come in handy!)
- I have used my blog to promote and share about various social good initiatives that I might not otherwise have gotten involved in.
- I bake a killer batch of brownies.
- I can pretty much judge a person within the first 10 minutes of meeting them and 99% of the time I am right.
- I am crafty.