This week’s topic for Monday Listicles is Ten Memories of the Not So Distant Past… this is going to be fun. Maybe I should do this once a month just to keep track of the things I want to remember! My biggest fear is that I will forget something important.
Jack Frost is nipping at our noses today. I actually had to go warm my car up this morning… well, because I can’t reach my windshield to scrape my windows. Alas, the problems of being short. The hubs and I finished our Christmas shopping (EARLY) this year. We wrapped it up (pun intended) Saturday. Hit the “big city” and put a ton of stuff in layaway and went to this awesome pizza place. Yummy.
Okay… on to my Monday Listicles…
- Bo telling me he was my best friend. You can read this adorable, tear jerker here. For the rest of my life, this is one memory I will hold close to my heart.
- Nana’s new boyfriend, the camel. You can see the pictures here. Wonder if he is coming for Thanksgiving dinner? What does a camel eat?
- Being asked to join the Global Team of 200. It is such an honor and I am so excited to be a part of the group.
- Starting back to school to get my graduate degree in accounting.
- Taking my mother-in-law for her chemo. Even though it was a crappy reason we were together, we had a lot of fun and made the best of it.
- Going to the aquarium with the kids. Okay, really the best part was the bird story and if you haven’t read it… you need to here.
- Taking the kids to Amish Country with Nana. You can see pictures here and here.
- Getting the opportunity to go to BloggyCon this year. I can’t wait until next year!
- Getting to see my friend Thom on Ellen. Definitely, check out these two videos… here and here.
- Making such great bloggy friends– I never, ever thought my blog would “explode” the way it has. It’s been awesome… and humbling… and rewarding.
Linking up: Monday Listicles