I can’t believe it is Monday again. Where did the weekend go? It’s time for Monday Listicles…
This week is Kerry’s turn and she calls for 10 DUMBEST PURCHASES. Before you admit to spending money like a drunken sailor on shore leave getting a hula girl tattoo, let me tell you what we are writing about next week:
10 THINGS YOU ARE PROUD OF.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
1. A Cricut machine for scrapbooking– I never use it.
2. A Samsung Galaxy S3 – Hate it. Want an iPhone.
3. Quesadilla maker – easier to make them in the skillet
4. Portable DVD player – Use it like once a year.
5. Treadmill – LOL. Need I say more? Never use it.
6. Coach purse – I worry someone is going to steal it every time I carry it.
7. The fan on my desk – it sounds like it is going to blow up everytime I use it. I should have spent a few more dollars and bought a better one.
8. My wedding dress. I should have rented one.
9. A Franklin Covey personalized planner – Never use it.
10. A HUGE diaper bag for the kids when they were babies. I now use it as luggage. Really.