Miracles, Christmas quotes, champagne, oh my. It’s Wednesday Hodgepodge time! Happy Hump Day friends! Keep reading for a fun mid-week blog hop where you can find out if I believe in miracles, what the latest fad is that I have tried, and if I have broken the ice lately. Next week, there isn’t a Hodgepodge for Christmas, but join us the following week for more Wednesday Hodgepodge fun!
1. Do you believe in miracles?
Oh most definitely. I have proof every day – Mo and Bo.
2. What’s a recent fad you admit to trying?
The crazy asymmetrical hair style thing. It was cute for about five minutes, then it looked like I had a bad haircut.
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what’s your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
It’s okay. I like peppermint mocha and peppermint patties.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)…which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
I don’t know if I have heard any of these phrases lately. We did have an “ice breaker” at a recent leadership council meeting I was at. I guess that’s kind of the same thing.
5. Have you ever broken or spilled something in someone else’s home? Still friends?
I spilt an entire glass of champagne at a friend of the Hub’s dad’s house. Totally embarrassing.
Definitely, Buddy the Elf. This is when I start getting really excited and shopping and the crazy people don’t bother me.
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.
Clark: Our holidays were always such a mess.
Clark Sr.: Oh, yeah.
Clark: How’d you get through it?
Clark Sr.: I had a lot of help from Jack Daniels.
~From National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
That has to be one of my all-time favorite quotes about Christmas.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So, today has been pretty crappy. I went to the bathroom and stood up and my cell phone fell out of my pocket and landed screen first on the ground and shattered. Thank God I have my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 that I am reviewing for Verizon. I transferred everything over and now I am good to go.[php snippet=3]