Miracles, Christmas quotes, champagne, oh my. It’s Wednesday Hodgepodge time! Happy Hump Day friends! Keep reading for a fun mid-week blog hop where you can find out if I believe in miracles, what the latest fad is that I have tried, and if I have broken the ice lately. Next week, there isn’t a Hodgepodge for Christmas, but join us the following week for more Wednesday Hodgepodge fun!
1. Do you believe in miracles?
Oh most definitely. I have proof every day – Mo and Bo.
2. What’s a recent fad you admit to trying?
The crazy asymmetrical hair style thing. It was cute for about five minutes, then it looked like I had a bad haircut.
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what’s your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
It’s okay. I like peppermint mocha and peppermint patties.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)…which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
I don’t know if I have heard any of these phrases lately. We did have an “ice breaker” at a recent leadership council meeting I was at. I guess that’s kind of the same thing.
5. Have you ever broken or spilled something in someone else’s home? Still friends?
I spilt an entire glass of champagne at a friend of the Hub’s dad’s house. Totally embarrassing.
6. ‘Tis the week before Christmas…are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or the Grinch before his heart grew?
Definitely, Buddy the Elf. This is when I start getting really excited and shopping and the crazy people don’t bother me.
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.
Clark: Our holidays were always such a mess.
Clark Sr.: Oh, yeah.
Clark: How’d you get through it?
Clark Sr.: I had a lot of help from Jack Daniels.
~From National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
That has to be one of my all-time favorite quotes about Christmas.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So, today has been pretty crappy. I went to the bathroom and stood up and my cell phone fell out of my pocket and landed screen first on the ground and shattered. Thank God I have my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 that I am reviewing for Verizon. I transferred everything over and now I am good to go.