If you have a child that has a love for LEGO® bricks or you yourself still play with them… you have to check out the LEGO Creativity Tour! You won’t believe that so many LEGO bricks exist in one place! It is amazing! From the life size models to the fun activities for families! It is a fun, creative time that can be spent sharing your love of all things LEGO with your children! The best part is, this year the LEGO Creativity Tour is coming to the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus! AND… you can win TWO tickets to attend on Friday night! (Link below!)
The LEGO Creativity Tour will be in Columbus November 20th – 22nd for eight identical sessions. Children of all ages can build, create, and enjoy the LEGO experience through play areas, family building activities and more!
Last year, we had the opportunity to attend in Detroit, Michigan… AMAZING! One of the best parts was the Big Brick Dive Pile! It is a HUGE pile of bricks that you can literally climb or dive right into! My personal favorite was the life size models of various super heroes!
This year’s activities include:
- LEGO Model Museum: walk among life-sized models made from LEGO bricks
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- Challenge Zone: the whole family is on the hook to show off their creative building skills in this emceed challenge
- Construction Zone: enjoy a creative build, play, and display area
- LEGO DUPLO: the youngest builders can explore building their imaginations and so many ways to play with DUPLO bricks
- Brick Battle Zone: join a team and compete in fun activities like relay races, tower speed build and bridge building contests
- Big Brick Pile: dive into the largest pile of LEGO bricks ever seen to build something amazing
- LEGO Art Gallery: create a custom masterpiece and display it for all to see
- Monochromatic Builds: limiting the materials to one color and one size creates amazing results
- And much more!
Show sessions on Friday, Nov. 20 are 1:30-4:30 p.m. and 5:30-8:30 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 20 and 22, sessions are 8:30-11:30 a.m., 12:30-3:30 p.m. and 4:30-7:30 p.m. CHECK TIMES
Tickets for the LEGO Creativity Tour are $19 (plus tax and service fees). Children under 2 are free. Go to www.LEGOcreativitytour.com for more information or to purchase tickets.
For more information and tickets visit http://creativitytour.legokidsfest.com/ohio.html.
You can win TWO tickets to the Friday, November 20th evening session (5:30 – 8:30 PM).
I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGO Creativity Tour on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/creativitytourlego), Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Thurs, Nov 5 and announced on my Blog and notified via email,
In exchange for this post and follow up post, I received four complimentary tickets to the Friday night session. For more information, please see my disclosure page.