I think this is one my my favorite cards that I have made in awhile. I was just messing around with the Stampin’ Up’s Fresh Vintage stamp set. This simple card could easily be made with any postage-stamp type stamp and for any occassion.
- white card stock, cut (1) 5.5″ x 8.5″, (1) 3.75 x 5″, and (3) 1.0 x 1.0″**
- black card stock, cut (1) 4.0 x 5.25″ and (3) 1.25 x 1.25″
- Red ribbon
- Paper cutter
- Embossing/die cutting machine
- Embossing folder of your choice
- Embossing ink
- Black Embossing powder
- Heat gun
- 3 rhinestones
- 1 rhinestone butterfly
- Pop dots
**I recommend embossing the postage stamps first and then cutting to size.**
- Fold the card base in half. Crease well.
- Emboss the 3.75 x 5″ card stock with the embossing machine using the chosen folder.
- Adhere large black rectangle to front of card.
- Wrap red ribbon around white embossed piece and tape in back.
- Adhere white embossed/ribbon piece to top of black rectangle.
- Stamp postage stamp images with embossing ink and emboss using black powder. Allow to cool completely. See this tutorial if you do not know how to emboss.
- Adhere white embossed stamps to center of black squares. Attach rhinestones.
- Pop dot squares to front of card.