Can you guys believe it is September already? The kids informed me yesterday that it is now fall and it is almost Christmas. Today, I am sharing a delicious and easy recipe for individual meatball pizzas. Perfect for football snacks on Sunday! Plus, you can throw them together during a commercial and not miss the game or even halftime! While you are here, make sure you check out the new look to Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday and welcome our new hostess – Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures!
- 8 slices four cheese Texas toast garlic bread
- 16 ounce package frozen meatballs (turkey or Italian, your choice)
- 1 jar chunky marinara sauce
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven according to garlic bread package instructions.
- Spray a 13 x 9" baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange garlic bread, cheese side up, in dish.
- Bake garlic bread for amount specified on package.
- Meanwhile, place meatballs in microwave safe bowl and thaw using correct microwave settings (see your owners manual).
- Remove garlic bread from oven. Turn heat down to 350 degrees.
- Top garlic bread slices with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange thawed meatballs on top of garlic bread - 4 to 5 meatballs per slice.
- Carefully spoon marinara sauce on top of garlic bread and meatballs.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes