1. What’s the best and worst thing thing about growing older?
The best thing is knowing what I know. I know people come and go. I know true friends stick through thick and thin. I know that life is short, so enjoy it while you are here. I know that I am not perfect. I know that life is more beautiful through my kids’ eyes. I know to stop and smell the roses.
The worst thing is the wrinkles! And, having to behave a certain way… if that makes sense… you have to act like an adult and can’t act like a kid.
2. Autumn arrives this week in the Northern Hemisphere…what one thing do you love most about the fall season?
One thing?! Uhoh. Autumn is my favorite season. I’d have to say the leaves changing.
3. Speaking of fall…pumpkin seems to be flavoring everything these days-are you a fan? What’s your favorite pumpkin flavored food or beverage?
Definitely pumpkin pie. And pumpkin muffins. Check out my recipe. Pumpkin Muffins
4. Since we’re on the subject of fall…what’s the worst fall you’ve ever taken?
I fell out the backdoor of our old house. Down two concrete stairs and onto the concrete driveway. Instead of going back in to clean up, I drove to my dad’s work bleeding and he doctored me up. (Mind you, I was in my late 20’s… daddy always made it better.)
5. If you could own a prop from any film what would you choose?
Wow…. I’d have to say the gumball machine from Gumball Rally.
6. What’s the most interesting word you’ve read or learned in the past week?
Ummm…. I don’t think I have learned or read any this week. 🙁 The definition of a service contract according to the Proposed Accounting Standard Update 2011-50: Revenue Recognition Topic 605….
Sorry, you asked…
7. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your house, car, or office? Was it a big deal?
The last time I locked myself out of the house… my husband and I had gone to a Christmas party and for whatever reason I didn’t have my house key on the key chain with my car keys. We got home late… and I was drunk… and we had no key to get in. We ended up having to call his Uncle at 1 am and waking him up… then driving 30 minutes to get the key and back to get in. We both had to work the next day.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Random thought. Random though. I am super excited that I just finished my first class for my graduate degree and I am pretty sure I got an A. I am just waiting on her to grade my final research paper… on revenue recognition. LOL.