Today is the second day of our Valentine’s Day Fun Week and we have a yummy and easy recipe for healthy strawberry crepes! This delicious and light recipe would be perfect as a special breakfast for your sweetie or as a dessert after a meal. Make sure you check out our Valentine’s Day Subway Art Printable we featured yesterday, and come back tomorrow for a cute lunchbox pal you can tuck in a special person’s lunchbox!
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- ¾ cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoon sugar, divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup strawberry fruit spread (spreadable fruit)
- 1 carton strawberries, cleaned, trimmed and chopped
- 4 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Chocolate candy, optional
- Combine milk, egg substitute, and vanilla in large bowl.
- Add flour, sugar, and salt; Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Prepare a small skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Pour 2-4 Tablespoons of batter into skillet. Tilt skillet until bottom is thinly coated.
- Allow to cook without disturbing, until top appears dry; Carefully flip crepe and allow to cook an additional 20-30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and keep warm. Continue with remaining batter, using cooking spray as needed.
- Spread each crepe with 2-3 teaspoons of spreadable fruit. Top with chopped strawberries.
- Roll up and plate with seam side down.
- Dust with powdered sugar and garnish with extra strawberries and chocolate, if desired.
Where I might be partying today: Blog Party List
Tasty Tuesday, Time to Sparkle Tuesday, Create Link Inspire, Tuesday Talent Show, Two Cup Tuesday, Totally Tasty Tuesdays, The Scoop, Tuesdays Treasures, Brag About it Tuesday, Handmade Tuesday, Simple Supper Tuesday, and Social Media 2-for-Tuesday.
Have you linked up on the Weekday Mixer yet?