Ahhhh…. guilty pleasures. A guilty pleasure is defined as something, such as a movie, television program, or vice, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard. Hmmmm. And, that’s this week’s Monday Listicles topic! Well, we all know this blog and my writing is transparent… I tell it like it is. So, are you ready to find out my secret guilty pleasures?
10 Guilty Pleasures
- Watching 24 – #jackisback baby!
- Are You Being Served?
- Vin Diesel
- I Love Lucy
- A great piece of dark chocolate
- Scrapbook paper
- Eating buttercream icing right out of the container or bowl
- Jack and Coke, on the rocks (with a little bit of Coke)
- Reading historical romance novels
- Watching Turbo
That is 10, and trust me… I could go on and on, but I can’t tell ALL my secrets.
What are YOUR guilty pleasures?