Whew… are you all getting tired of the scrapbooking pages? I think I am going to spread the cards I made out and do them ever so often– that way if you aren’t into scrapbooking you aren’t bored.
This was my Sports Page entry into the fair. Of course, I used my Steelers’ colors… but definitely use your own team’s colors!
9.75″ x 8″ football printed paper
3.25″ x 3.25″ solid team (1st) color, cut 2
3.5″ x 3.5″ solid team (2nd) color, cut 2
5.25″ x 7.25″ solid team (1st) color, cut 1
5.5″ x 7.5″ solid team (2nd) color, cut 1
Coordinating glitter letters– Are U Ready?
12 x 12 Football field paper
1 large paper clip
2 medium paper clips
Purchased football element
Scrap strip for lettering in one of team’s colors
- Make double mats using the two team colors.
- Adhere these to the printed 9.75″ x 8″ football printed paper.
- Adhere the entire set to the printed 12″ x 12″ football field paper as shown above.
- Adhere pictures (2-3×3″ and 1-5×7″)
- Attach ribbon to paperclips with a slip knot
- Place paperclips on layout as desired.
- Adhere football element to bottom of page
- Adhere glittered sticks to paper strip, spelling Are U Ready?
- Using the square punch (or scissors) create the “pennant” end to the title strip and adhere to page.