I have to give all the credit for this recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake to the Hubs! I told him the ingredients and he went to town with it and made it himself. Long grain rice, chicken, ham, Swiss cheese… how can you go wrong? An easy recipe to make and very delicious. Enjoy!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box long-grain rice
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Bake chicken at 400 degrees until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, cook long-grain rice per package instructions.
- Remove chicken from baking dish and spread cooked rice in bottom. Top rice with chicken breasts.
- Place 1/4 cup of diced ham on each chicken breast. Top with 1 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Place in oven for 3-4 minutes to allow cheese to melt.