Today’s recipe for deep dish cheeseburger pizza is one of my faves. We make it a lot because it is so easy and so yummy. You can mix it up and throw some bacon for bacon cheeseburger pizza, or even doctor it to be more taco-style pizza by using nacho cheese soup and taco seasoning in the beef. The possibilities are endless. Enjoy.
- 1 roll refrigerator thin pizza crust
- 1 can cheese soup
- 2 cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound ground beef OR turkey
- ½ onion, diced finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small can black olives, drained
- Brown meat, onions and garlic on medium-low heat. Drain excess fat.
- In 13 x 9" dish, greased with cooking spray, unroll pizza dough and pat up sides approximately ½".
- Bake dough at the temperature directed for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Spread both cans of cheese on dough for sauce. Top with diced tomatoes, hamburger, and finishing with shredded cheese. Place olives on top of shredded cheese.
- Continue baking the remaining time per the dough instructions.