Our recipe for chicken with tomatoes and goat cheese is amazing. The creaminess of the goat cheese paired with the tomatoes and seasonings is delicious. While this recipe was baked in the oven, it would be just as (or more) delicious on the grill! Enjoy!
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 9
- Saturated fat: 4.9
- Carbohydrates: 3.3
- Sugar: 2.3
- Sodium: 315
- Fiber: .5
- Protein: 31.4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can basil, garlic and oregano seasoned diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces herb goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange chicken in 9 x 13" baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Season chicken with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Drain diced tomatoes and spoon evenly over chicken breasts.
- Top each chicken breast with 1 ounce of goat cheese and serve.
If goat cheese isn’t something you like, feel free to substitute fresh mozzarella or other soft cheese.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes