Ooh lah lah! It’s Tasty Tuesday time again and I am bringing you Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake. This easy recipe is a cinch to make– and tastes like you spent hours upon hours in the kitchen– pounding chicken, slicing cheese, dicing ham… who has time for that? I found this recipe years ago in a Taste of Home magazine. Hope you enjoy it!
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 1 piece
- Calories: 485
- Fat: 13.3
- Saturated fat: 6.8
- Carbohydrates: 26.8
- Sugar: 3.3
- Sodium: 1440
- Fiber: 1.2
- Protein: 51.1
- Cholesterol: 138
- 1 package chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (98% fat free), undiluted
- 1 cup skim milk
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces diced/cubed ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, bake chicken until no longer pink inside.
- Place cooked chicken breasts in baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix soup and milk together until well combined.
- Spoon soup mixture on top of chicken. Spread over entire piece of chicken with spoon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Layer 2 ounces of cubed ham on each chicken breast.
- Top each chicken piece with 1 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Spoon stuffing mix evenly on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes