Our cell phone “just because” card is adorable and so easy to make! You can easily make this into a Happy Birthday card or anything you want! Another feature is that it is perfect for a man or woman – or the text-crazy teen in your life! Don’t forget your emoticons! Grab your supplies and let’s get crafting!
- 6 x 6″ black card stock
- 5.75 x 2.75″ blue card stock (or whatever color you want your phone to be)
- scrap silver pearl card stock
- 4.5 x 2.5″ black pearl card stock
- 4 x 4″ white card stock
- 5.75″ x 2.75″ white card stock
- 4 pop dots
- 3/4″ punch
- Black marker
- paper cutter
- corner-rounder punch
- micro punch ( I used Stampin’ Up’s owl punch – the eyes for mine)
- Fold 6 x 6″ card stock in half. Round all corners with corner punch.
- Round corners of blue card stock. Attach to front of black card stock as shown.
- Round corners of black pearl card stock. Adhere to blue card stock as shown.
- Cut white card stock into two word bubble shapes. Round corners. Add “text message” with black marker.
- Using pop dots, two for each word bubble, adhere to black pearl card stock.
- Punch a 3/4″ circle from silver. Adhere at bottom of card for home button.
- Punch two micro-dots from silver and cut a small strip of silver. Adhere above black pearl for camera and speaker holes.
- Round edges on 5.75 x 2.75″ card stock. Adhere inside card and write message.
Not feeling this cell phone card? Check out the rest of our card tutorials here!