Breakfast lasagna? Uh… hello. I am one of those people who love breakfast for dinner. The hubs, not so much. But, every once in awhile I convince him to let me make breakfast for dinner… okay, scratch that. I just buy the ingredients and surprise him with what the meal is half-way through cooking it. This breakfast lasagna is amazing. A little more time-consuming than my normal recipes, but worth every minute. Enjoy. Make sure you link up on the Tasty Tuesday Hop… you might be the featured recipe next week!
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced ham
- ½ lb ground breakfast sausage
- 8 eggs
- 3-4 Tablespoons milk
- 2 jars Alfredo sauce
- Boil lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown sausage, in medium skillet, until no longer pink. Remove sausage from pan.
- With a paper towel, wipe the sausage grease from pan and return to heat. In separate bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Pour in skillet.
- Let eggs set for 1 minute, then stir. Continue to scramble eggs until just cooked.
- In bottom of 9 x 13" baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray, layer three lasagna noodles.
- On top of noodles, spread 1 cup Alfredo sauce, ¼ of cheese, ⅓ of ham, ⅓ of sausage, and ⅓ of eggs.
- Add second layer of noodles. Repeat with Alfredo sauce, ¼ of cheese, ⅓ of ham, ⅓ of sausage, and ⅓ of eggs. Repeat, ending with lasagna noodles on top.
- Pour remaining Alfredo sauce on top layer of noodles, spread evenly. Top with remaining ¼ of cheese.
- Cover lightly with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes