This is another one of the cards I entered into the fair. As always, you can use your choice of colors, greeting, and stamp.
5.5 x 11″ dark card stock, folded into card
5.25 x 4″ cut 1, medium card stock
2.5 x 3.5″ cut 1, dark card stock
3.25 x 2.25″ cut 1, light card stock (this is what your stamp is going on)
Coordinating ink for paper
Fancy label punch
6 pop dots
Glitter mist, if desired
- Stamp image on light 3.25 x 2.25″ card stock. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp greeting/sentiment on scrap light card stock. Set aside to dry.
- Ink edges of all shapes with coordinating ink using sponge.
- Adhere medium card stock to the front of folded card.
- Tie ribbon around front of card.
- Punch out sentiment with window punch, adhere to fancy label punch.
- Adhere rhinestones to either side of word shape.
- Pop dot with 2 dots on right bottom of card.
- Using colored pencils, color in stamped image, if desired.
- Adhere stamped image to dark 2.5 x 3.5″ card stock.
- Using pop dots, adhere to left front of card.
- Stamp greeting inside.
- Glitter mist card, if desired