Happy Wednesday! It’s time for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Come join us for some random question fun. Hop over and grab the questions at Joyce’s blog and link up!
1. Can you believe it’s the end of January? What was the best day of January 2017 for you, and why?
Hmmm. Probably when I was finally able to wrap my arms around my kiddos after the school shooting at their school.
2. What sounds make up the background noise in your life?
3. I read on the Power of Positivity website a list of ten things to drop from your life right now. They are-
anger outbursts, people who put you down, regret, negative self talk, being a people pleaser, the notion you need to be perfect, the past (but keep the lessons learned!), gossip and judgment, comparing yourself to others, and the word hate (focus on what you love instead)
Which thing on the list do you most need to drop? Are you trying or will you try?
I’d love to give up the notion that I need to be perfect. I feel like I fail at being a mom all the time.
4. What is sacred to you?
My nap times.
5. January is National Oatmeal month. Are you a fan, and if so how do you like it?
I love cinnamon and brown sugar oatmeal.
6. What feelings does twilight stir up in you?
7. Something you’re looking forward to next month?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am working for the weekend this week. I am tired.