Happy Monday everyone! I am trying to positive, can you tell? I have decided to cold-turkey diet soda and I am DYING. Okay, not dying… but I am jonesing for a Diet Pepsi. UGH. I spent last week participating in the Mom Conference online and learned a few things. I will share later, I am sure. But, for now… its Monday Listicles time!
This week’s topic is 10 Things Spring. Next week’s is 10 Ways to Wind Someone up! So, without further adieu… I give you…
10 Things Spring
- Forsythia bushes in bloom – this was always the sign that Spring was here. Mine has buds on it right now, can’t wait to see it bloom.
- Lilacs – I love the smell of lilacs in the air.
- Open windows – I love when it’s still a little cool outside and the windows are open and the breezes blow through the house.
- Daffodils – I have always loved daffodils, but even more so since they are the March flower and the twins were born in March.
- Picnics – We had our first picnic on the back porch this weekend. Nothing like sitting outside and eating a sandwich with the family. Bugs and all.
- Painted toes – I am one of those girls who don’t paint their toes in the winter. So, the first hint of spring, I am getting out the polish. They are silver this week.
- Planting – I will be the first to admit I am not the best gardener, but I do love getting my hands in the dirt and planting and dreaming of what I can grow. Hopefully, this year the squirrels will stay out of my corn long enough to harvest it.
- Easter – I have said it before, for some crazy reason, Easter is one of my favorite holidays.
- Dandelions – I love getting dandelion bouquets from the kids. Makes my heart smile.
- Mother’s Day – We tried for so long to have kids, and were finally blessed with two at the same time. So, Mother’s Day is pretty special to me.
What makes YOU think of Spring?