Monday Listicles turns 100 today! Its the 100th week anniversary of the Monday Listicles and today’s topic is: 10 Reasons Why Listicles Rocks. And, have a safe and happy Memorial Day!
- I am not a morning person and I also procrastinate. Come Monday morning, it so easy just to make a list of 10 things for Listicles.
- Reading others’ lists crack me up and put me in a better mood.
- People I didn’t even know read my blog at work come up and ask me about something I put on Listicles that week.
- It’s a blog hop. I love blog hops.
- The new bloggers I’ve “met”.
- Ever since someone said something about spell check changing “listicles” to “testicles”– I laugh every time I type Listicles.
- I’ve gotten my highest traffic and comments on Mondays for Listicles
- The topics really make me think sometimes.
- I am able to fill out all the Mondays on my blog calendar with “Monday Listicles” and not have to worry about having a post.
- It’s Monday Listicles… what more needs to be said?